Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If you tell me about the same tire, person, car, joke, coffee and even store 30 times a day I will listen every time and even smile and acknowledge the story at least the first 28 times.
And if I read something to you and HAPPEN to read over the same thing two hours later, do NOT FREAKIN STOP ME to say "yeah you said that already"!



I am the type of person that will laugh at even the lamest jokes if it makes a person feel better. That's just how I am. I hate put downs! Even made up a rhyme to help teach my kids. I want my kids to be better people! But how do you teach the older influence? My question for parents- Would you like to send your spouse to bootcamp? Would you like to have someone knock them down a few notches....even though it might involve a few put downs?

No comments:

Post a Comment