Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seriously?

I have not posted to this blog in so long that I am sure my fellow bloggers have done given up on me. I mean seriously? It's almost christmas!
Yeah that's right! Christmas!
Hannah has a Christmas program tomorrow at school that I am hoping to record and post since it will be her first time up on a stage, and anyone that knows that child, knows that this may not go over well.....and that may very well be an understatement.



But at least the tree is up, the stockings have been hung, the lights are sparkling ...... wait.....this is starting to sound like card. Any way, you get the point. There isn't really anything under the tree other than ceramic houses but we pretty well only have ourselves to blame for that one since we cant wait til Christmas to pass out and open gifts when good deeds are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment